Follow me on Twitter
All requests for following must be approved by PrettyWreck
before tweets can be seen ♥

Ask me Anything
A formspring account where I'll try to
reply to all questions posed ♥


Monday, March 14, 2011

...so...hi. I'm back.

But not as an ED blog. Not fully anyway.

I need my home back. My safe place. And this was it. The other blog felt like a fraud and I just couldn't write in it. This has been my place. My spot. So...sup?

I'm going to try and continue in recovery. This is going to be my place to post vlogs and just...random shit, and try to sort through the monsters in my head.

So...heed it.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home, sweetie :)
    We're here for you no matter what you choose to do! I hope things are going well for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've missed you! I never got to check out your other blog. Glad you're back again!!

    ~MLM (formerly Piglet)

    ReplyDelete