• Get off graveyards
• Socialize more
• Get a better job
• Spend less time on the internet (current time: near 8 hours a day if not more. Ideal time: max of 4 hours)
• Start regularly attending the gym
• Reconnect with old friends
• Get over social anxiety and start making friends again. Potentially seek a romantic relationship.
• Get off ambien
• Become a personal trainer
• Lose last 20-23lb's (goal weight between 97-103lbs depending on self when goal is reached)
• Move out of my parents house
• Never force myself to throw up (with exception of perhaps severe nausea brought on by stomach flu/food poisoning--I have a hard time throwing up in some of those cases).
• Get taxes done on time
• Go out with friends at least twice a month (currently, I see them every few months)
• Return to school full time.
• Bring semester GPA's back up to 3.5 or higher.
• Stop binging near bed time.
So far, I've been offered a chance to switch shifts (so I'd work from 2pm-10pm, instead of 10pm-6am), I've spent this first weekend with one friend, and plan Saturday night to go to a bar with another. I'm about to head to the gym, and haven't spent more than three hours on the internet today.
Also, when I was washing my face just a minute ago, I stepped on the scale,a nd was down to 119.6 o.o! I was 120.8 when I woke up. So I'm going to go to the gym, and solidify this number, since I know near the last week to two weeks of the month, I'm going to be struggling, thanks to my period.
So I want to be to my original goal (103) by April of '10, meaning I need to lose a little under 4.5lbs a month. I think I can, I think I can!
Well, this is a quick post. I have to head out ot the gym, before those irritating new years resolution whores find their way in. If i have to see one more dumb slut in their cashmere sweaters, or listen to obese middle aged women talk loudly about their sex life and say they're going to be "SO SKINNY IN A FEW MONTHS IF WE KEEP WORKING THIS HARD--hey, do you wanna go get Starbucks after this?!" then I'm going to throw my weight at someone's head.
Good luck, girlies. I'll talk to you all soon!
And thank you SO FREAKING MUCH for all your comments on my 2009 before/after photos! I was actually super proud of them, which is WEIRD for me to be HAPPY with my appearance. I have a LOT of work to do, but to see how much of a difference there was made me feel like last year I actually accomplished something, and you guys had me grinning ALL FREAKING DAY.
I promise I will reply to your comments on there (especially the questions) very soon!
♥ I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE WOAH ♥