And I thought what's the point? I just got tired. I looked in the mirror, and saw myself, as fat as always. I know the rest of this weight that will come off now? Every ten pounds will count. Because there was so much there before, that now that I have stripped off so much now I will be getting down to the pieces that matter.
But still...still I was so tired, and I looked in the mirror, and I opened up my thinspo quote journal, and found these...
- Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere & you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles.
- Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up
- Don't give up 5 minutes before the miracle.
- They always say they're concerned about me, about my health, when all they want to do is control me. They want to pin me down & force-feed me with lies, with what they call love. Like prisoners everywhere, all I have left is the power to refuse.
- Without discipline, there is no life at all.
So I thought I'd share some of those with you, because I think while they didn't make the binge better, or the shit my day just went to, they at least helped make it more tolerable.
Stay strong, ladies.
And wish me luck.
I think I need it.
Because all I feel like I can do right now is fail.
(Sorry for all the downer posts)