Follow me on Twitter
All requests for following must be approved by PrettyWreck
before tweets can be seen ♥

Ask me Anything
A formspring account where I'll try to
reply to all questions posed ♥


Friday, August 28, 2009

New low and sleepy face!


135.
I wasn't sure if I believed it until I got home from work, and was at 135.4. I'm normally a little heavier at the end of the day, and I was very, very happy to see that I was still in the 135 range when I've been struggling at 136-138 for so long. I'm too worried to be overly excited about, because I'm afraid I'll shoot right back up.

I'm very tired, and I have to go back to work for a little bit for a training session. I really, REALLY don't want to, but if i go, I get overtime. Which would be awesome.
I also have to go to class.
Blah.
Tired.
I don't work tonight, though, so I'm going to try and sleep as loooong as I can. YAY!

I also keep bursting out with "I'm at 132!" on accident, so HOPEFULLY that's a prophetic slip up, yeah? XD

3 comments:

  1. Well done!
    I'm so happy for you that you got past 136.
    Hard work really does pay off, eh? :D
    Keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!
    you deserve it, you have been working so hard. i knew you'd break through. it's only the beginning hon, you can do this.
    love you tons... hugs to you. 132 is not too far away!
    :)

    ReplyDelete