Follow me on Twitter
All requests for following must be approved by PrettyWreck
before tweets can be seen ♥

Ask me Anything
A formspring account where I'll try to
reply to all questions posed ♥


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Counted calories at the end (refused to do it during the day).



Comes out to 652 calories consumed. I wasn't counting as I was doing it. I just...stopped eating when the hunger went from agonizing and dizzying, to...better. Ate slowly, distracted, and everytime I started to tear into it, I'd pull it away and busy myself with something else for a bit until I got around to it and it stopped tasting as well. and it let the bite I had take hold, so the hunger went away quicker...as soon as the hunger was gone or at least tamed, food went away.

125.4 after coming back from being with friends.
here's to hoping it sticks.

1 comment:

  1. Tee hee hee, you spell it 'Sammich'! XD

    *Huggles* Good luck, Pretty!

    <3

    ReplyDelete