Follow me on Twitter
All requests for following must be approved by PrettyWreck
before tweets can be seen ♥

Ask me Anything
A formspring account where I'll try to
reply to all questions posed ♥


Sunday, April 19, 2009

.oo2 (REVISED YO)

(PICTURE RELATED. Body mod thinspo = love)

So my friends mod an rp community for Harry Potter. Yes, my geekiness extends this far. I mod one too, but it's not open yet :3 I'm listening to them get angry over some stuff, and I remember the last game I was in charge of, and I'm so grateful I'm not doing that right now. At least until school is over.

I'm also not doing my homework right now, which is very, very bad. I need to get off my ass and do it, but I can't focus for shit. I need to get my meds back for the ADD.

I work overnights, so my "day" is just starting. It's been kind of rough. I had a bite of a cinammon bagel with cream cheese and threw the rest out. I've hada piece of bread with butter (75 calories) and a slimfast.

So far, I've had over 200 calories, and this is just the beginning of the day.

An early mini-binge, but I think it's because I've had a headache since I woke up.

On a good note, I've lost like, 2 pounds in a day. I had better have lost something, though. I worked hard at the gym yesterday and had an overall nice deficit, I think. I think I ate about 600 calories yesterday and burned about 700? Not a big one, but it was what I needed to push past the plateau I was stuck at for a few days.

I even refrained from having anything but orange juice at the giant family breakfast they had.

I'm very proud of myself. Would be MORE proud if I hadn't eaten so much already.

PS I THINK IF WE ALL HAD THESE WE WOULD NOT EAT ANYMORE YA?

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/05/wtf_thats_gross_bread_head_bak.php



HEED THE BREADHEAD. Think of this the next time you try to nom.

2 comments:

  1. Omg, I love Harry Potter, too! Well, not as much as I used to. Way back when I read/wrote a lot of HP fanfics. My fics from then are so embarrassing, though, lol.

    Ho'shit, those bread-things are gross. ;-; Amazing, but gross. Excellent motivation to not eat.

    Congrats on your 2 lbs! Keep trugging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, those are horrifying. My mom and her girlfriend made phallic bread once,for a bachelorette party. Haven't eaten bread since.

    (Also, sorry I'm commenting on an entry from what, two weeks ago? I'm reading backwards :))

    ReplyDelete